APBCO Insurance Brokers are committed to handling complaints in a prompt and efficient manner.
APBCO Brokers undertake to handle any complaint with the necessary efficiency to be able to give a prompt outcome of the complaint to the client.
APBCO Brokers undertake to investigate every complaint with the necessary seriousness and fairness. Furthermore, APBCO Brokers undertake that a full and appropriate level of redress is offered to the client without delay in order to reach a fair resolution for all parties.
APBCO Brokers undertake to provide a transparent process of complaint handling which can always be inspected by the client.
Where can complaints be submitted?
Complaints can be submitted at any of the APBCO branches, or via this website.
- All complaints must be in writing and where applicable with the relevant documentation attached thereto
- Complaints may be submitted by hand, by post, via fax or via e-mail.
- Complaints that are not immediately put in writing will still be handled provided that the expectation remains that the complaint must be submitted in writing.
- All complaints will be handled by the appointed Key Individual or Director.
- The responsible person will contact the client to inform the client who will be dealing with the complaint on behalf of the company.
- The complaint will be investigated by the person responsible and further information may be requested from the client to clarify certain issues where required.