What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When registering or completing a contact form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website functionality based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process service requests (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic emails and/or sms’s.
The email address and/or cellular number that you provided us with, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your policy and/or enquiry. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails and/or sms’s that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or sms’s please do so by unsubscribing on the related link.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access our website.
Yes, we do.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.